Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The girls have it 2 to 1.

Just a little update... Jackie is officially 20 weeks pregnant today (March 11th). So, halfway there. We found out last Monday that it's a girl. Fortunately our neighbor just 2 doors down (that is due the day after Jackie) is also having a girl. Another 2 ladies in the neighborhood are due soon and we're crossing our fingers that they all have girls, so that ours will have plenty of friends (and noone for me to chase around in another 15 years or so).





Also, we're working on the baby room. Without exaggeration, we've tried 11 different colors of green... but I think we're almost there (still in some disagreement).




Til the next update.... Bernie, Jackie and 10oz-er

3 comments:

  1. Just pick one already.....(green that is)

    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Bernie & Jackie! Very cute photo and I like the experiments in green. I'm sure the baby's room will look beautiful. In our first home in Clairemont (San Diego) we attempted to paint the baby's room in advance of Justin's arrival (birth). Judy had this fancy 'rose' color picked out. I painted the whole room and it didn't look 'rose-colored' at all. I kept saying; "Wait until the paint drys." (Paint never did dry the right color...Oh well). #5

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dan & Kari; so sorry to hear about the stolen laptop and booze. I'm still licking my wounds after a computer AND backup drive crash. I thought I had all the bases covered but NOT! Jordan's power supply on his laptop kicked-the-bucket and he didn't have a backup. He's really sore about the loss of data and music.
    Getting ripped-off isn't nice. Our thoughts are with you on this one. You feel mad and violated; it sucks. #5

    ReplyDelete