Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Let's see if this puppy works..


.. or perhaps I should say baby? After 6 years of enjoying our marriage, Jackie and I (Bernie) decided to give it all up and start a family. The picture above is of Jackie trying out some maternity clothes that her mother gave her for Christmas (with a pillow as a belly)... she really hasn't gained any weight yet. She's 14 weeks along today with an arrival date of July 26th, 2009.

This is a 3-peat for the Klos family. So far we've hit July babies 2007, 2008 and now 2009. I'm not sure who's going to step up for 2010, but we're working hard to aim for just one big cousin summer birthday bash... so don't screw it up.

Aside from that, nothing too exciting from Jackie and I. We're still employed, so that's good - I drove Jackie to the airport at 4:30am today. She's headed to WV for a couple days for work and I couldn't send her off into the dark & snow with a clear conscience. Work is keeping both of us quite busy, but we're not complaining.

What else? What else? We're in the process of refinancing our 1.5 year old house.. which I'm kind of excited about. Rates are pretty low, so we're jumping on it. I went skiing last night with Uncle Larry and that was a lot of fun. After years of hearing how good Larry and John are at skiing, it was fun to finally see it first hand (I was able to keep up).

Okay, that's it from us. Just wanted to test this blog out.

Bernie & Jackie & closed fist (that's how big the books all say the baby is at this point)

2 comments: