Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Our blog


Welcome Decker family! This is our new family blog to update each other on the happenings in our lives. It will be a great way for the family to keep in contact with one another. The good news is that there will be no deadlines forcing you to write. If you are interested in contributing just send your submissions (written, photo, video) to deckerfamilyletter@yahoo.com or e-mail them to me. They will be posted within a few days. Send a title for your submission or I will label it with your first name. There is a password to this site and currently I am the only one who is able to post. If you want to post your own stuff, let me know and I'll give you the password. It's very user friendly. Make sure to bookmark http://decker9.blogspot.com/ and check it every so often!

Welcome to the online world of communication!

Love,
Kristen


No comments:

Post a Comment