Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Vote for Matt


Baker Artist Awards

Hey Family! I am requesting your votes! The award money for this is substantial and you need a certain number of votes to be considered for the grand prize award. Just read the directions below and follow the link. You have to set up an account and then you can vote. The deadline for voting is in February 1st so there isn't much time. You could help me win 25k! Feel free to forward this message and I'll keep you posted!

Thanks so much! -Matt

The Baker Artists Awards celebrate Baltimore's artists on the Web with an ongoing exhibition of its diverse artistic practice, and the Mary Sawyer Baker Prize will establish Baltimore’s reputation as a creatively rich and vital place to live with a civic commitment to value its individual artists.
Please take a minute to visit my work on the Baker Artist Awards web site. As a Baltimore artist, I am eligible to win the significant Mary Sawyers Baker Prize or maybe bragging rights as Baltimore’s Choice. Either way, please follow the link and vote for me... and, if you live in Baltimore, you could also Nominate your own work! Now GO sign-up and vote www.bakerartistawards.org

Visit my nomination at http://www.bakerartistawards.org/nomination/view/matt_klos


No comments:

Post a Comment